Clients often come to us because their previous dealings in buying a boat or dealing with a surveyor has been a lonely, unsatisfactory and sterile experience and they feel that the surveyor has been disinterested and just charged a fee to submit a brief and non specific survey report of little benefit, or even making matters more confusing, and we often hear of further problems that have subsequently arisen following a survey that “were not covered or excluded”.
We strongly believe that it is our duty to give you the best possible service, quality and depth of survey and benefit of our boating experience to give you absolute confidence in us, your survey and your boat.
We strive to be better and offer…
- Personal service for all clients.
- Face to face meetings when necessary.
- Excellent communication and adaptable arrangements to suit you.
- A genuine enthusiasm and passion for our work.
- Speed of Service. We aim to dispatch Boatbuy Pre-Purchase reports via email within two working days (usually the next day) of the survey inspection.
- Proactive thinking about your boating needs.
- Realistic and practicable solutions to problems.
- Ongoing advice and support for all you boating needs.
- Survey reports are individually custom written for your boat.
- Survey reports are detailed, accurate, factual and impartial.
- Survey reports are written in plain English with clear indication of findings and grading of recommendations.
- Professional Accreditation.
- Technical Qualification.
- Practical Experience.
- Peace of Mind.
- We Care.